Where is ThyssenKrupp Elevator Corporate office Headquarters

ThyssenKrupp Elevator Headquarters Address and Contact

Thyssenkrupp Elevator Logo
  • Address: 125 Moen St, Cranford, NJ 07016, USA
  • Phone Number: 972-963-5203
  • Fax Number: 972-963-5222
  • Email: N/A
  • Number of Employees: 1,60,000
  • Established: 1984
  • Founder: Alfred Krupp
  • Key People: Heinrich Hiesinger (CEO and Chairman of the executive board)

ThyssenKrupp Elevator Headquarters Location & Directions

ThyssenKrupp Elevator Headquarters Executive Team

Name

Title

Mike McIntire

Chief Operating Officer

Enter your text here...

Enter your text here...

Enter your text here...

Enter your text here...

About ThyssenKrupp Elevator, History and Headquarters Information

History

ThyssenKrupp Elevator was founded in the year 1999. The company has been active for almost 20 years now. The company was formed due to an amalgamation between ThyssenKrupp and the Korean based company, known as Dongyang Elevator. ThyssenKrupp as a company was created due to a merger between two separate German Steel companies, namely - Thyssen AG and Krupp. In the year 1997, the companies had combined their flat steel operations, with a full-on merger in the year 1999.

In the year 2005, ThyssenKrupp Elevator had taken over Howaldtswerke-Deutsche Werft, from One Equity Partners. The same year, the company had acquired almost 60 per cent of Atlas Elektronik from BAE Systems, along with EADS obtaining the remaining 40 per cent. Then in the year 2007, the company had taken over OnlineMetals.com - which was a small company distributing semi-finished metals and also plastics too. In the year 2008, the company had taken over Aviation Metals and also Apollo Metals - both companies supplied to defence and aerospace. As of the year 2014, the company was in talks with Saab in order to sell off its Swedish maritime defence unit. The company had collaborated with Elite Elevators -  company based in Chennai, India - and is planning to sell high-end elevators in the country. The company had also tied up with Tata Steels in the year 2018, in order to establish a long terms venture in the steel industry. The joint venture is reported to be a 50-50 split, which will make the duo, the second largest steel producer in Europe, beside Arcelor Mittal. The headquarters of the company is based at 125 Moen Street. The name of the place is Cranford, while the name of the state is New Jersey, USA. The pin code of the area is 07016.

About

ThyssenKrupp Elevator is a German company that focuses on the designing, manufacturing and development of industrial engineering as well as also aid in the production of steel as well. The current CEO and chairman of the company are Guido Kerkhoff. The current revenue of the company, as of the year 2018, is more than 34.7 billion Euros. Also, the number of employees working at the company, as of the year 2018, is more than 161,000. The largest shareholders of the company are Cevian Capital, with almost 14 per cent share and Alfried Krupp von Bohlen und Halbach Foundation, with a 21 per cent share.

Services

The primary services provided by the company include the manufacturing and the development of the industrial engineering field and also help in the better production of steel as metal as well. The products and services of the company include - dealing in components technology, elevator technology, material services, steel production and other industrial solutions as well.

ThyssenKrupp Elevator Headquarters Photos

ThyssenKrupp Elevator Resources

Rate This
  • Daniel Miremont says:

    I don’t know who is reading this but I have a problem. I own a condo is San Pedro Sula Honduras that has 4 of your elevators. Many go down on a regular basis and stay down for days if not weeks because your service center here doesn’t have the part in stock or the ability to get it fixed. Our unit is on the 8th floor we are luckier than most the complex is 20 stories tall. The elevator opens in to each unit. I have requested a additional key since November 2018. When I spoke with someone in the U. S. With your company they said it should take 2 days, I agree. Please send someone to fix this broken down company you have in San Pedro Sula or sell it to someone who is willing to do a good job. It has become painfully obvious to me that y’all have gotten to big and there is no accountability.

    225 933 9880

     
  • >