Where Is Facebook Corporate Office Headquarters
Facebook Headquarters Address and Contact
Facebook Headquarters Location & Directions
How to Contact Facebook Corporate Office
Facebook Headquarters Contact Info
The initial Facebook headquarters were situated at Palo Alto in California. After the advancement of the Facebook family, it got shifted to Menlo Park, California. There are many different ways by which you can contact Facebook headquarters.
Facebook Headquarter Address - You can use the below-mentioned address for sending a physical mail to them.
W Menlo Park
Facebook Board of Directors Address - For mailing a parcel to the board of directors of Facebook, you can use the below-mentioned address.
Facebook Corporate Secretary
1601, Willow Road,
Menlo Park, CA 94025
Phone Number - You can reach out to the headquarters of Facebook on the number +1 650-853-1300.
Email - If you require any information or if you want to file a complaint, then you can mail them at [email protected].
Website - You can visit their official website for any more information related to Facebook. Social media users and investors can use this official website.
Facebook Headquarters Info & Photos
Facebook started in 2004 at Palo Alto in California. Once the company touched the sky, it shifted to its current address -
1 Hacker Way,
CA 94025, USA.
Famous architect Frank Gehry designed the office space of Facebook. The campus of Facebook measures more than 400,000 square feet. Frank Gehry completed this task with the help of fifteen local artists.
Technology companies are following a trend of association among employees, this trend was kept in mind when the office campus of Facebook was designed.
Facebook has evolved from just one office in a dorm room at Harvard University to numerous offices situated all across the world. Including Mark Zuckerburg, there are 39,651 employees of Facebook. Mark's vision and mission behind his enormous campus were a collaboration of all his employees.
Facebook Headquarters List
Facebook Headquarters Executive Team
Chief Operating Officer
Sheryl Kara Sandberg is the Chief Operating Officer of Facebook. She was recruited by Mark in the year 2008 to take care of the daily hustle-tussle at Facebook. She successfully created the advertising strategy at Facebook that allowed the company to bask in the glory.
VP of Engineering
VP Product Management, Head of WhatsApp
Global Chief Marketing Officer
The journey of Facebook began with Mark Zuckerberg and Edward Saverin. They were both students at Harvard University. It began for school friends, but over the years, it was open to businesses for social media marketing.
Facebook was first launched by the name of Facemash in the year 2003. In 2004, Mark registered it by the new public domain name Facebook. Facebook was officially founded in 2004 by Mark Zuckerberg, Eduardo Saverin, Dustin Moskovitz and Chris Hughes.
Once the platform became famous in Harvard, it spread like wildfire to other college campuses as well like Yale, Columbia and Stanford. By 2008, the success of Facebook had surpassed Myspace. It became one of the most-visited social media websites.
Facebook allows you to be in touch with long-lost friends. You can share pictures with your friends.
Features of Facebook include news feed, messenger, group and public interactions, sharing of event information and video and photo sharing.
Facebook is also available as Facebook Lite. This version is for Android users. It uses a less amount of data.
Facebook is a vast medium for product branding and advertising. It even allows you to chat with your friends and family.
Facebook gives you access to share live videos and post links to interesting stories.
- The interface of Facebook has been built in such a way that it is easier to use even for the least tech-minded people.
- There are more than 350 million people active on Facebook daily. Over 2.5 billion pictures are shared on Facebook every month.
- Facebook became so popular after it was opened to the public that it made Mark famous be the age of 23.
- There have been more than 30 mergers and acquisitions at the headquarters of Facebook. There are many companies which no longer continue to exist as independent companies even after the merger with Facebook.
- The vision behind Mark's idea to merge these companies with Facebook is to gain access to talent and innovative thinking.
- The reason behind choosing a blue-colored interface for Facebook was the color blindness of Mark Zuckerberg towards red and green.
Facebook Headquarters News
- Facebook Introduces New Custom Templates for Stories Ads
- Facebook officially launches its cryptocurrency Libra despite defections
- Facebook Launches New Holiday Marketing Insights Guide to Help with Ad Campaigns