Where Is Dick’s Sporting Goods Corporate Office Headquarters
How to Contact Dick’s Sporting Goods Corporate Office
If you are facing any queries or are looking for a way to contact Dick Sporting goods, here are some communication modes through which you can contact them. You can connect with them if you have a query regarding the sports goods or are facing an issue with the business.
Ways to contact
- City: Coraopolis
- Street address: 345 Court St.
- Phone: (724) 273-3400
- Contact name: Edward Stack
- Twitter ID: @DICKS
- Zip Code: 15108
- Fax: (724) 227-1902
- State: PA
- Web: https://corporateofficeheadquarters.org/dicks-sporting-goods
These are the various methods through which you can contact the company. If you want an immediate response to your query, then you can try calling them. If the phone does not connect, you can also try writing your query and mailing it to the mentioned email address, or you can also contact the company through social media.
Dick’s Sporting Goods Headquarters Info & Photos
Dick’s Sporting Goods Headquarters List
746 Willoughby Way NE Atlanta, GA
1314 Conklin Rd Conklin, NY
3909 N Commerce Dr East Point, GA
225 Broadway, Suite 800 San Diego, CA
159 Painter-Koser Rd Smithton, PA
Dick’s Sporting Goods Headquarters Executive Team
Edward W. Stack,
CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER
The chief executive officer and chairman of the company are Edward Stack. The president of the company and the Dick’s Sporting Goods Foundation is Lauren Hobart, while the chief financial officer as of 2018 is Lee Belitsky.
Dick introduced in November 2020 that Hobart will replace Edward W. Stack as CEO on February 1, turning into the company’s first woman CEO.
|Executive Vice President Vertical Brands
|Executive Vice President Chief Technology Officer
|Executive Vice President Stores
|President GameChanger Senior Vice President DICK’S Sporting Goods
|Senior Vice President Real Estate & Construction
|Senior Vice President Softlines Merchandising
|John E. Hayes III
|Senior Vice President General Counsel & Secretary
|Senior Vice President Chief eCommerce Officer
|Senior Vice President Chief Communications & Sustainability Officer
|Senior Vice President Chief People & Purpose Officer
|Senior Vice President Strategy eCommerce & Analytics
|Senior Vice President Athlete Experience and Analytics
|Senior Vice President In-Store Environment Visual Merchandising & House of Sport at DICK’S Sporting Goods
|Senior Vice President Chief Marketing Officer
|President Outdoor Group Senior Vice President DICK’S Sporting Goods
|Senior Vice President Planning Allocation & Replenishment and Merchandising Hardlines
|Senior Vice President Supply Chain
About Dick’s Sporting Goods
Richard “Dick” Stack founded the organization as a fishing address shop in Binghamton, New York, in 1948. He initially began with a $three hundred mortgage from his grandmother, who lent the money from her savings, which she had saved in a cookie jar.
Edward W. Stack and his siblings bought the company from their father withinside the early 1980s whilst the organization was located in two places in Upstate New York. Stack set up a board of directors, opened extra shops, and relocated the organization’sorganization’s headquarters to Pittsburgh in 1994. He took the Chairman and Chief Executive Officer position following his father’s retirement in 1984 and led the organization all through its preliminary public supplying in 2002.
Dicks Sporting Goods is a company that was established to cater to people’s needs in the field of sports. The company has an estimated 850 stores around the world. If you’re looking for various unique sports goods yet can identify with you, you certainly take aid from this service.
Check out these interesting facts about Dicks Sporting Goods.
- Dick’s operated broadly speaking in the Eastern United States, as much as 2009, and has on account extended to the Pacific Northwest and West Coast as well. As of mid-2008, there have been more than 357 Dick’s shops in 38 states.
- In 2012, the organization opened 3 True Runner shops, mainly emphasizing runners in Boston, the St. Louis suburb Brentwood, and Pittsburgh’s Shadyside neighbourhood. The shops closed at the beginning of 2017.
- Dick’s released the women’s athleisure, fitness, and lifestyle shop Chelsea Collective in 2015, starting the shops in Tysons and Pittsburgh, Virginia, in Washington’s metro area D.C. The stores then closed in 2017. The organization released Dick’s Team Sports HQ in early 2016, presenting young people sports activities groups websites, uniforms, and sponsorship options.
- Dick’s opened its first Field & Stream in a suburb of Pittsburgh called Cranberry Township in 2013. As of 2018, there are almost thirty-five Field & Stream shops that are open throughout the country. The Field & Stream brand’s first spokesperson in August 2016 was Jason Aldean.
- Following Stoneman Douglas High School’s shooting in February 2018, Dick’s stopped promoting attack guns and high-ability magazines and elevated the minimum age for buying the weapons to 21. Dick’s-branded shops had suspended attack-fashion weapon income following the shooting of Sandy Hook Elementary School in 2012. However, the weapons had been nevertheless available to buy at Field & Stream locations. Dick’s has in no way carried bump stocks.
- The organization has around five distribution centres in operation as of the present. The latest centre in Conklin in Southern Tier, New York, was launched in January 2018 and became similarly accelerated to satisfy online platforms and increase their online presence and visibility some months later.
- In July 2004, Dick’s gained the acquisition of Galyan’s. In November 2006, the employer agreed to buy Golf Galaxy for $225 million. Dick’s showed plans to shut Golf Galaxy’s headquarters in Eden Prairie, Minnesota, in mid-2008.
- Dick’s bought Affinity Sports, a San Diego-primarily based sports company, for a confidential quantity of mid-2016. Dick’s acquired the brand name of Sports Authority and their highbrow belongings in September. There had been 450 Sports Authority centres around the time.
- Dick’s also took hold of Golfsmith, the biggest golfing store withinside the United States, at a financial disaster public sale in October 2016. Dick’s bid approximately $70 million for all of Golfsmith’s possessions and inventory. The employer was deliberate to keep around 30 of Golfsmith’s greater than one hundred centres and 500 employees. The 36–38 Golfsmith shops in sixteen U.S. states were rebranded by Dicks as Golf Galaxy in 2017. This accelerated the quantity of Golf Galaxy shops to 98, which were situated in 33 states.
Dick’s Sporting goods company is now renowned and established brand for all things related to sports. It has certainly found a spot among sports enthusiasts.