Where Is Citibank Corporate Office Headquarters
Citibank Headquarters Address and Contact
Citibank Headquarters Location & Directions
How to Contact Citibank Corporate Office
Citibank’s parent organization is the Citi group. Citibank is the main division of financial services multinational Citigroup, which deals with consumers. Citibank was founded in 1812 as the City Bank of New York. It later became First National City Bank of New York. It provides the largest financial services firms and has over 200 million customer accounts.
One can contact Citibank's corporate office for many reasons. It might include customer issues, bank issues, trying to open or close an account, enquiry regarding any service, and so much more. One can contact them by email, online text them, or fax them. They can even call them if the problem is quite severe. The organization provides all their contact numbers.
Illustrated below is some information about how to contact Citibank's corporate office.
- Address: The address for the Citibank Corporate Office is 388 Greenwich St, New York, NY 10013, United States. One can visit the office for any bank-related issues or even if they want to look at the bank. One can even like to send packages if they wish to.
- Fax: The fax number of Citibank Corporate Office is 1-866-533-0503. One can fax the company according to their needs.
- Phone Number: The official phone number for the Citibank Corporate office is 212-793-0710. One must not confuse this with the customer care numbers. The Corporate office generally does not entertain mere petty customer care issues, and they might transfer the call to their customer care department.
- Email: The official mail ID for Citibank is email@example.com. Generally, for bank-related issues or urgent issues, it is not very advisable to mail. Because it is not sure when the bank would respond, and it might take days for them to get to that particular problem. Hence, one should only mail them if it is not a very serious matter required to look at the concise notice.
- Website: The leading website for Citibank is citigroup.com, online.citi.com. One can know everything about the company there. From their history to their services, one can do thorough research about the bank before investing in it.
- Social Media: Citibank has created its official pages on three social media handles. One is Facebook with the name Citi, the other is LinkedIn with the name Citi, and another is Twitter, also with the name Citibank. One can get all their updates from their social media handles and know about the bank from their various services.
- Number of Employees: The number of employees working in their organization currently is 204,000. If one is interested in Citibank's work, one can check out their official page for their jobs available and career option.
Citibank Headquarters Info & Photos
Citibank is being headquartered in New York, NY, and has 98 office locations across 88 countries. It flourished in so many places and continues to open its franchises in many more. The bank started in New York and then expanded its business to other countries to gain business and popularity. It has a high turnover at the end of every year. One necessarily does not have to visit the main headquarters of Citibank for their bank-related issues. They can see their nearest branch for such problems.
The Corporate building of Citibank is present in the central city of the US. It is a massive building with people working continuously and efficiently for the growth of the enterprise.
Citibank Headquarters List
Citigroup Centre 2 Park Street Sydney NSW 2000
First International Financial Centre (FIFC) 9th Floor, C-54 & 55, G-Block Bandra Kurla Complex Bandra East Mumbai 400 051 India
Bartolome Mitre 502/530 Buenos Aires C1036AAJ Argentina
Birger Jarlsgatan 6 114 34 Stockholm Mailing address: Box 1422 111 84 Stockholm
5,7 Geziret El Arab St. Mohandeseen Star Capital Building
Citibank Headquarters Executive Team
President of Citi, Chief Executive Officer
Jane Fraser is the main Chief Executive Officer of Citibank. It is serving millions of consumers, businesses, and institutions across around 160 countries. She is the first female CEO in the firm's history.
Jane has detailed experience across Citi's consumer and institutional businesses. She helped make Citi into the company it is today.
Chief Financial Officer
Mark A. L. Mason holds the Chief Financial Officer position at Citigroup, Inc. and Chief Financial Officer for Citigroup Private Bank. Mason is currently also on the board of Howard University. Member of Kappa Alpha Psi Fraternity, Inc.
Chief Executive Officer
Chief Executive Officer, Asia Pacific
Chief Risk Officer
Chief Executive Officer, Europe, Middle East & Africa
The Citibank of New York was founded and established in 1812. The first president of the City Bank was the popular statesman, Colonel Samuel Osgood. After Osgood died in 1813, William There is a few people who became President of the bank until 1817, followed by Peter Stagg (1817–1825), Thomas Smith (1825–1827). Moses Taylor then announced ownership and management of the bank in 1837. During Taylor's ascendancy, the bank functioned mainly as a treasury and finance center for Taylor's own extensive business empire. Later presidents of the bank included Gorham Worth (1843–1856), Moses Taylor himself (1856–1882), Taylor's son-in-law Patrick Pyne, and James Stillman (1891–1909).
In 1831, Citibank was one of America's first bank heists when two thieves made off with tens of thousands of dollars’ worth of banknotes and 398 gold doubloons.
Citi works to provide consumers, corporations, governments, and institutions. It has a broad range of financial services and products. We strive to create the best outcomes for our clients and customers with financial ingenuity that leads to simple, creative, and responsible solutions.
- Citibank of New York opened for business in New York City on June 16, 1812, with $2 million in the capital. Today, Citigroup is New York City's second-largest private employer.
- Citigroup had 200 million customers in more than 100 countries across six continents.
- It is the world’s largest provider of credit cards.
Citibank will continue to flourish in most places all over the world.