Where Is Cars.Com Corporate Office Headquarters
Cars.Com Headquarters Address and Contact
Cars.Com Headquarters Location & Directions
How to Contact Cars.Com Corporate Office
Cars.com is an automotive classified website. It initially only concentrated on the United States that launched in June 1998 and now is the second-largest automotive classified website. It earlier started as an online website and later was founded as a company. Its headquarters are located in Chicago, Illinois, United States.
There are plenty of reasons to contact their head office. It solves all customer issues. It handles the complaints well, and one can also want to get them for business dealings. One can contact them via email, telephone, or one can also connect through online chat. It can ask for frequently asked questions and the vehicle they are going to buy or sell.
Below here, is an illustration of some ways to contact the corporate office.
- Address: 300S Riverside Plaza Suite 100 Chicago, Illinois 60606 United States. If one wants to visit the office, one should go to the office and look if one wants to write to Cars.com or send something to deliver at this address.
- Fax: The Company's official fax number is (312) 601- 5755. One can fax the companies anything they want in this given number.
- Phone Number: The Company has provided this phone number as their official phone number (312) 601- 5000. The Company does not expect people to call and chit-chat with them but call if there is a company problem. Initially, the call gets automated to the machine, but later an actual person picks up to hear the issues. One has to be patient enough.
- Email ID: The Cars.com Company’s email is NationalSales@cars.com. Almost all companies like the problems or issues to be contacted via email. It is the easiest and more convenient method. One can also contact the Company through emails for selling of products or collaborating or any complaints.
- Website: This website is the official website. It is investor.cars.com, https://www.cars.com//. One can learn about Cars.com from their official website. Anything about the team, their policies, the vehicles, and all. Before buying or selling from Cars.com, one should have a look at their website.
- Social media: Cars.com is present in social media. Their Facebook handle is cars.com. Unfortunately, they do not have an Instagram handle. They are also present on LinkedIn with the same username as cars.com. One can be updated with their launches, new products and about the Company.
- Number of Employees: Cars.com has about 1300 employees currently working in their organization. If one is interested in a job there, he or she should check their careers page.
Cars.Com Headquarters Info & Photos
Cars.com is changing to a new West Loop headquarters. It is expanding to 158,000 square feet. The Chicago-based technology firm is working to finalize a 14-year lease in the 23-story office building at 300 S. Riverside Plaza. It was headquartered in Chicago, Illinois, from the very start. Except that, it has three offices all over. One is in Santa Monica, Canada, the other being in Naperville, Illinois, United States, and the last one in Waltham, Massachusetts.
Cars.com corporate office is a massive building with people continuously working for the betterment of the Company. It is placed in one of the busiest cities in the US, Chicago.
Cars.Com Headquarters List
300 S Riverside Plaza #1000 Chicago (HQ), IL
1864 High Grove Ln #124 Naperville, IL
701 Santa Monica Blvd #310 Santa Monica, CA
203 Crescent St #503 Waltham, MA
Cars.Com Headquarters Executive Team
CEO and President
As being the founding member of Cars.com, Alex Vetter has helped bring the company fame. From its central concept into a leading online automotive destination and steering into its growth strategy while serving in different roles. Alex became the Chief Executive Officer and President of Cars.com in November 2014 following founding President Mitch Golub's tenure.
Chief Revenue Officer
Chief Legal Officer
BROOKE SKINNER RICKETTS
Chief Marketing Officer
Chief Product Officer
Chief Technology Officer
Chief People Officer
In 2004, then the website announced a partnership with Kelley Blue Book and also commenced national advertising. In 2007, it announced plans for its most extensive marketing campaign ever in early 2008.
Cars.com was previously owned by Classified Ventures, LLC, and a joint venture between Gannett, Graham Holdings, and A.H. Belo. In 2014, Gannett said that it would buy out the remaining stakes in Classified Ventures it did not own for $2.5 billion. In 2016, Cars.com acquired dealer and service shop rating site DealerRater.
Cars.com leads in the digital marketplace and provides solutions for the automotive industry, which connects car shoppers with sellers. It launched in 1998 and has its main office in Chicago. The Company empowers shoppers with the data, resources, and digital tools needed to make informed buying decisions and seamlessly connect with automotive retailers.
These are some significant facts to know about Cars.com.
- Golub was the first employee of the Company. He served as the President for 18 years but stepped down after that. Interesting, isn't it?
- Alex Vetter is both the co-founder and CEO of the Company. He plays a significant role in the organization.
- Becky Sheehan no longer works for the Company despite being the former CFO.
Cars.com is a fantastic company for vehicle selling. It has flourished in recent years.