Norman D. Schwartz
Chairman, CEO & President
Christine A. Tsingos
Executive VP & CFO
Executive VP & President of Clinical Diagnostics Group
Bio-Rad Laboratories was incorporated by David and Alice Schwartz in 1952. Bio-Rad was launched as a public corporation in 1966. Plus, this company established its first international office in Munich. In 1967, this company introduced T4 (thyroxine) thyroid function test to the people. In the early 1970s, this company developed more tests for a variety of other diseases including cardiovascular disease, lead poisoning, and anemia, In 1980, Bio-Rad was listed on the American Stock Exchange.
Bio-Rad plays a leading role in developing, making, and selling a wide variety of innovative products, tools, and services used for the life science research and clinical diagnostic markets. Bio-Rad has more than 6,500 employees who serve over 85,000 research and industry customers across the globe via its network of operations. Bio-Rad has always taken care of maintaining strong customer relationships. It offers life science products which help with the diagnosis, monitoring, and treatment of diseases and other medical conditions.
Please log in again. The login page will open in a new window. After logging in you can close it and return to this page.