Where Is Ball Corporation Corporate Office Headquarters
How to Contact Ball Corporation Corporate Office
Ball Corporation is a company that has been in the business of packaging and aerospace. They are the leading manufacturers of aluminum packaging for beverages and also provide aerospace technology for commercial and government projects. The American company has its headquarters in Westminster, United States. If you want to contact them for any reason, their contact details are given below:
Ball Corporation Headquarters Info & Photos
The Ball brothers started a small wooden jacket Can company in Buffalo, New York, in the year 1880. Slowly it became a household name. As they expanded their business to glass and tin jacketed containers, they moved their business to Muncie, Indiana, in 1887 as natural gas reserves were abundant in the area that was essential for their glass business. In 1998 they moved their headquarters to the present place in Westminster, Colorado. The ball corporation is now a renowned business that deals in worldwide metal packaging that produces tons of recyclable metal containers and provides solutions to scientific and technical challenges in its aerospace business.
Ball Corporation Headquarters List
Colinas Green Tower – Avenida São João nº 2.200, 19º andar – Jardim das Colinas São José dos Campos – SP CEP: 12242-000 Brasil
100 Capability Green Luton LU1 3LG United Kingdom
Smolenskiy Passage, Fl. 11 3 Business Centre, Smolenskaja Sq Moscow 121099 Russia
Business Central Towers Office 2108A 21st Floor, Tower A, Dubai 500091 UAE
Units 1610-1619, Tower 1, Grand Century Place, 193 Prince Edward Rd West, Mongkok, Kowloon Hong Kong
Ball Corporation Headquarters Executive Team
|Nate C. Carey
|Vice President and Controller
|Jeff A. Knobel
|Senior Vice President Global Beverage Finance
|Scott C. Morrison
|Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer
|Stacey Valy Panayiotou
|Senior Vice President & CHRO
|Daniel J. Rabbitt
|Vice President Corporate Planning and Development
|Courtney K. Reynolds
|Vice President Communications and Corporate Affairs
|Senior Vice President & Chief Operating Officer Global Beverage Packaging
|Senior Vice President Ball Corporation; President Ball Aerospace
|Charles S. Johnson
|Vice President Diversity and Inclusion
|Senior Vice President Global Shared Services; Chief Information Officer
|Vice President & Treasurer Ball Corporation
About Ball Corporation
The company that started with a loan of $200 in 1880 was the dream project of five brothers of the Ball family. Its initial business was of making wood jacketed tin cans for products like paint and kerosene. They slowly expanded their business to glass and tin jacketed containers and started producing glass home canning jars.
This business became a huge success and soon became a household name. Though this business got them the name and fame, the brother ventured into many other businesses like metal packaging of beverage cans, food, and aerosol cans and became America’s top beverage can manufacturers.
The Ball brothers also ventured successfully into aerospace and other technologies and services and have bagged very important contracts of the U.S. defense department, and it also joined hands in the space shuttle program of NASA. In 1972 the ball corporation went public, but the family still retained 60% of the company stock.
Since the brothers started business in 1880, to date, the company has had numerous success stories that could inspire anyone. Still, in the top position, the Ball Corporation is there because of the emphasis it gives on quality products and always remembering the roots they have come from.
The journey of ball brothers has been nothing shorter than a movie in the making. With every step taken with caution and deep research, the brothers were seldom wrong about their decisions. Their unique strategies always proved to be a success in the market because they used them according to the changing demands of the market.
When USSR launched the Sputnik, the brothers decided that it was a field for new opportunities and ventured into aerospace, this was a very good decision, and it bagged many important government contracts, including from NASA. The company also invests heavily in research and development, and it is an inevitable part of the company’s overall business.
- The company started with a loan of $200 is now one of the top canning companies in the world.
- It has more than 21,500 worldwide employees.
- What started as the making of tin jacketed glass containers is now in the business of aerospace technology and other services.
- Ball corporation stock is traded on the New York stock exchange under the symbol BILL.
- By 1905 ball corporation was producing 60 million canning jars each year.
- During world war 11, the company produced shells and machine parts for the military.
- In 1947 U.S. supreme court restricted the Ball corporation from acquiring any other glass manufacturers.
- Nearly five generations of Americans have used the glass jars of ball corporation for preserving all kinds of pickles and jams.
- Ball Corporation is an LGBT-inclusive workplace.
- Due to these restrictions and the declining demand for glass canning jars, the company had to opt for diversification of its holdings.
- The ball corporation ventured into the aerospace business in 1950
- In the early 1990s, the Ball corporation separated from its home canning business and formed a subsidiary called Alltrista.
- for 92 years, the ball corporation was a family-owned business, and finally, in 1972, it went public, still keeping 60% of the stocks in the family
- in 1897 the first semiautomatic glass machine call the F.C. Ball machine was invented
With so much rich history, the Ball Company has made it their motto to be on the top spot by not compromising on quality. This has made them a good contender in the worldwide market and has bagged them many international accolades and also several important government contracts. Though they don’t make glass jars anymore, the business had its initial success and became a household name in this business. The Ball Company said goodbye to its glass business by selling its interests to Saint Gobain in 1996. The company has since ventured into producing packaging solutions to beverages, food, and household products and also successfully venturing into aerospace and other technologies and services.
If you have any queries regarding their business, you can contact them through the mail or write to them at the address mentioned above, and you can also follow them on their social media platforms. Their website is also a great way to know them better.