Where is Alcon Corporate office Headquarters

Alcon Headquarters Address and Contact

Alcon
  • Address:  6201 South Freeway, Fort Worth, TX 76134-2099, United States
  • Phone Number: 817-293-0450
  • Fax Number: 817-568-7128
  • Email: N/A
  • heart
    Number of Employees: 19,000 
  • Established: 1945
  • Founder: N/A
  • Key People: Mr. Jeffrey George (President)

Alcon Headquarters Location & Directions

Alcon Headquarters Executive Team

Name

Title

Mr. Ed McGough

Senior Vice President of Global Manufacturing and Technical Operations

Ms. Elaine E. Whitbeck Esq.

Senior Vice President, Chief Legal Officer, General Counsel, and Corporate Secretary

Mr. Merrick McCracken

Senior Vice President of Human Resources

Mr. William K. Barton

Senior Vice President of International Markets

About Alcon, History and Headquarters Information

History

Alcon was founded in the year 1945. The company has been operational for almost 74 years now. The company had started its operations as a small type of pharmacy. The founders of the company were Robert Alexander and William Conner. Both of the company founders were pharmacists. The company mostly focused on sterile ophthalmic products. In the year 1977, the company was taken over by Nestle. After the takeover, the company expanded with its new manufacturing plants in Europe and South America and therefore increased its research segment as well. In the year 1979, the company had taken over Texas Pharmacal Company, which was later renamed to Dermatological Products of Texas. Then in the year 1984, the company had found the Technical Excellence Award, which was awarded for R&D excellence and was given to more than 100 recipients. The company also started to make products in the surgical area as well. It has its operations in over 75 countries and sells its products to over 180 countries worldwide.

In the year 2002, the company had conducted its first IPO or Initial Public Offering. In the year 2008, Novartis had purchased almost 25 per cent stake of Nestle in Alcon. By the year 2010, Novartis had captured another 52 per cent share in the company as well for about $28.1 billion, making the overall share per cent rise to almost 77 per cent. In the year 2010, Alcon had acquired companies like Zyclorin and Durezol from Sirion Therapeutics. The same year, the independent directors of the company had set up a $50 million litigation trust as well. This was to ensure that the minority shareholders will get the best deal from bidder Novartis AG. By the year 2019, the company had completed a 100 per cent spin-off from Novartis. The headquarters of the company is based in 6201 South Freeway. The name o the place in Fort Worth, while the name of the state is Texas, USA. The pin code of the area is 76134-2099.

About

Alcon is an American company that focuses on the designing and development of various types of innovative medicines along with devices as well, in order to serve its customers in the eye care industry. The current CEO of the company is David Endicott. As of the year 2017, the total revenue generated by the company is more than $7 billion. Also, the number of employees working at the company is more than 20,000, as of the year 2017.

Services

The primary services provided by the company include allowing customers to purchase various kinds of eyewear products developed, designed and sold by the company itself. The company is also responsible for developing surgical products, over the counter products as well as contact lenses too as well.

Alcon Headquarters Photos

Rate This
>