Where Is Accenture Corporate Office Headquarters
Accenture Headquarters Address and Contact
Accenture Headquarters Location & Directions
How to Contact Accenture Corporate Office
Contacting an Accenture headquarters can be for various reasons: you may need to get details about any of their product, or you may need to contact them for your employment details. The headquarters can help you and will answer all your queries. Below are given the contact details of Accenture corporate main headquarters:
This is the main headquarter address of Accenture, and you can use this if you want any details about the office there or have to send anything to the main office:
- Address: Unit 1, Grand Canal Square, Grand Canal Quay, Grand Canal Dock, Dublin 2, Ireland
If you want to contact them by phone for answering any of your queries, then you can use the number below:
· Phone Number: +353 1 407 6000You can also get to them through their mail id; any queries will be answered immediately:
Reach them through their website for any product info or any other reasons:
- You can also reach them through their website: www.accenture.com.
If you want to connect or follow them through their social media platforms:
- Accenture is active on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn
Accenture Headquarters Info & Photos
Accenture is an Irish multinational company with its headquarters in Dublin, Ireland; since 2009, it was previously in Bermuda. It sells consulting and processing services and has more than 506,000 employees. It one of the leading consultancy firms in the world. The founder of Accenture, Clarence DeLany, established the company in the year 1989. You can go to this link if you want any information about their regional offices worldwide:
https://www.accenture.com/in-en/about/location-index. Accenture is derived from "Accent on the future," and it is in the fortune list of top 100 companies globally.
Accenture Headquarters List
24 de Noviembre 2120, Parque Patricios. CABA, Buenos Aires, Ciudad Autónoma de Buenos Aires, Argentina, C1242AAT
Level 6, International House, 3 Sussex Street, Barangaroo, Australia, NSW, 2000
225 6th Avenue SW, Brookfield Place Suite 1020, Calgary, Canada, AB, T2P 1N2
1 Grand Canal Square, Dublin, Ireland, D02 P820
Solheimsgaten 11, Bergen, Norway, 5020
#35-00 Raffles City Tower, 250 North Bridge Road, Singapore, Singapore, 179101
Accenture Headquarters Executive Team
Group Chief Executive – Growth Markets
Paul R. Daugherty
Chief Technology & Innovation Officer
Group Chief Executive – Products
James O. Etheredge
Group Chief Executive – North America
Chief Marketing & Communications Officer
Group Chief Executive – Accenture Technology Services
Group Chief Executive – Accenture Strategy
Dan T. London
Group Chief Executive – Health & Public Service
Group Chief Executive – Financial Services
Group Chief Executive – Resources
Debra A. Polishook
Group Chief Executive – Accenture Operations
Chief Strategy Officer
Previously Accenture was a business and technology consulting division of an accounting organization called Arthur Andersen. In 1989 Arthur Andersen and Andersen consulting became two separate divisions, and in 2001, Andersen consulting adopted its new name "Accenture"" and the rest is history. The company has never looked back since then. The revenue of the company in 2020 was 44.33 billion US dollars.
The current Accenture logo has its name in lower case and a greater than sign on top of the ''t'' symbolizing the word future. The logo was unveiled in November 2000.
Accenture is an Irish multinational company that sells consulting and processing services. The services they sell include strategy, management, digital, technology, and operation consulting. The firm has been consistently rated as the top firm globally, and the CEO Julia Sweet and other employees work hard to keep it up there. The firm's experience in business strategies, consulting, technology, and outsourcing has made it the favorite of many clients worldwide.
In Accenture, every project has a project manager and a functional manager, so every project worker has two managers who make sure that the work is done efficiently and smoothly and that clients are satisfied with the work done. With a talented workforce, the company is moving forward successfully and making sure that the top position remains with them for a long time.
- In the 1950s, before Accenture was born, it was a technology and business consulting division that was a part of an accounting firm called Arthur Andersen
- Continuous friction between the consulting division and the firm made the consulting firm part ways and formed the present Accenture we know today
- It is the largest consulting firm and a Fortune Global 500 company
- Accenture has a worldwide client list
- The headquarters of Accenture was previously in Bermuda
- Kim Petersen, an employee of the firm, suggested the name Accenture in an internal competition
- The name is a combination of two terms Accent and Future
- Accenture has helped several companies to seal the deal
- Accenture is not new to awards and has a long list of international awards under its sleeve
- In 2014 Accenture got the deal for the creation of the website of Obama care
- Accenture has also done its part in connecting the people with more than 300 million people using the mobile services technology provided by the company.
- Accenture got $1.7 billion during the first day of its initial public offering announced on July 19th
Apart from all of these, the company has also got the award for the most admired information and technology Service Company, and it is also among the top 50 companies in the world.